1. Prepare Proforma Invoices and Technical Data sheets for Turnkey Projects and Trading items based on technical and commercial data from technical team / vendors.
2. Get offers from vendors for specific inquiries and make technical comparison. The inquiry and offer making will be time bound hence searching vendors and making comparisons should be quick.
3. Manage all the activities of exhibition management like stand booking, stand design, coordinating travel arrangements, coordinating hotel bookings, gifts and catalogue to be carried, etc.
4. Preparing pre-set sales and marketing reports on monthly basis for management review.
5. Client couriers for gifts and promotional material to be organised and managed. This includes review of the decision from the Sales Manager, finding vendors for related items, making comparatives, making Purchase Orders, Organising the artworks, follow up for delivery, packing and coordinating the dispatches by courier.
6. Prepare Purchase Orders for vendors for purchase of trading items. Follow-up with vendor for timely delivery and inspections. Coordinate with logistics department to ship the goods in time.