Executive/Senior Executive - Procurement / Purchase
- To Purchase Raw Materials, Chemicals, Solvents.
- Possess Knowledge of cost-effective buying, timely deliveries of raw materials, etc.
- To Maintain cost-effective inventory with the least lead time and without compromising production schedules.
- To initiate and update purchasing policy and its implementation.
- Negotiation and rate finalization for C class materials.
- To keep updated on material availability, development, trends, cashflow requirements, costing, and technical know-how required by suppliers.
- To ensure continuous supply/availability of quality material to factories.
- To maintain an acceptable level of inventory.
- To achieve cost reduction targets.
- To coordinate with all departments internally i.e. Finance, Technical, IT, Factories, Costing, Clearing agents for smooth functioning, etc.
- To ensure compliance with relevant laws of the land and corporate governance in the matters under this position.
5-6 Years in Procurement of Raw Materials for Chemical Industry. Knowledge of chemical raw materials and its basic packings. Import Experience will be an added advantage. ERP Exposure is preferred..